Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meditations designed to help you tap into the creative flow and release its expression through visual art, creative writing, music, film, dance . . . . join the discussion on the creative process (please note: your comments will be published after I have reviewed them).
4 comments:
Maybe real genuine talent has to be fired by the fuel of discouragement and brokeness.
Pastor Lisa said...
I love to watch the judges faces. I still get chills and tears flow down my cheeks when I watch this (even though I've now watched it MANY times). Its not just the fact that my Grandpa was and opera singer (in New York before the Great Depression) and so there is something in my DNA that responds to this type of singing . . . its something in me that is so thrilled to see the talent and treasure inside someone come out shining. How many of us have talents that are just under the surface or beginning to shine forth? Obviously, though he lacked confidence, he had really practiced to obtain this level of skill. Let's keep going Creatives of MDCC! Who knows what's in us?
His music touched my heart..my husband took me to see Turandot, last weekend, at the end the singer..gave us" Nessum Dorma"
NONE SHALL SLEEP! in the context of the opera, it was chilling...and heavenly..I remember hearing my Grandfathers golden,warm tenor voice which carried itself in the air somewhere high above the rest of us..my Uncle had this Aria played at his funeral..Art,music are family traditions. This website is an inspiration, as is Pastor Lisa..a treasure from GODS choice treasure box! Love, Renee Messano
Orlando, FL hugs!!
Post a Comment